Thursday 24 September 2015

100 word challenge Term ? Week ?

Story world
One day I got up and looked around my street. It was a beautiful day. Suddenly I saw the cat.
Now this may sound normal, but this was a cartoon cat, and it got much weirder when I touched it, and was teleported to a new land.
"Ron, Ron! You have to save my beautiful face!" Said a voice. Then I saw the boy with the glasses, and the freaky vampire thing chasing him. I did the only thing I could think of, I threw a rock at the freaky vampire thing.
"YAY I DEFEATED VOLDERMORT!!" Said the glasses boy.
"No I did!" I protested.
"LIES!" He replied.
My Reflection
I was learning to write a story with only 100 words. I think I found this hard, because this story has more than a hundred words. This was the first 100 word challenge I did, I think. My next step was paragraphs (Which I added in when I uploaded this).

No comments: