Thursday 12 November 2015

Term 4 Week 5

Bike Skills

again

again

Yesterday, Room 29 had bike skills again. (<-- The boring sentences continue!)  I can never have a non-boring start to my blog recount. On with the recount!

First, we  had to put our helmets on. I got a large. This paragraph is to short for a paragraph, so I am also going to write about getting the bikes. Our group was last to get a bike and we were one of the many groups that had to have two people who had to take turns with a bike.

Next, we learnt about breaking. In our lines there was a square of red cones. As soon as we reached this square, we had to break, then continue. Once again this paragraph is too short so I will write about learning to ride one-handed. Apparently you have to learn to ride one handed so you can indicate. I guess that makes sense. What we had to do was ride along then wave to one of the instructors while riding. The thing that made this tricky was: steering. That pretty much says it all.

Finally, it was over. We lined up and went to class after a free ride. I felt tired. Really tired. Bye.
THE END

No comments: