Thursday 29 October 2015

Character Description

Name: Grandpa Joe (or Joel) (Roald Dahl)

Grandpa Joe is a thin, old, jolly man.  He wears a tie, and spends most of his time in bed. He has a grey mustache, and has grey hair.  He is very thin on account that his dinner, lunch and breakfast is cabbage soup. He is the only one of his kind (Charlieandthechocolatefactoryius  grandparentis) to step out of bed.
An accurate photo of Grandpa Joe
Note: WOW SMALL TEXT AGAIN!!! This description is of the grandpa Joe in the BOOK. In the movie he wears a respectable suit. In the book HE CANNOT AFFORD THIS! But I gave him a tie because whenever I think of grandpa Joe I see him with a tie. BUT NOT A SUIT! Pineapples.
Another note: I put in the google drawing because I couldn't use the images on the internet, because of copyright. Oranges.

No comments: