Wednesday 23 March 2016

100 Word Challenge

Dogzilla

No. This is not happening. That’s just a normal dog. Not massive. I'm just hallucinating. But I'm still running, just in case. I mean somebody could probably tell me that there's just a normal, ordinary dog. In fact, if I turn around now it'll probably be normal. I look round. Nope, still massive. I'm starting to wonder if I should scream. That sounds like the  right thing to do. I start screaming. Then I stop.  I start to wonder if me running away is a  metaphor for life. I realize I've stopped running. I look round. The dog's gone. Okay...
100 Words
100%
Note: WOW SMALL TEXT!! The fancy word thingy is the same one I used before. As I said before, it was made with Cooltext.com. Hmm... Dragon fruits.I think that's a fruit.

1 comment:

Mrs H said...

Wow that's am awesome story Calvin. Well done.