Tuesday 8 March 2016

Forms in room 20

No. 1

The Graph


No.2

Analyzing The Trends

Okay, so Other has 6. I did not put in enough options. But look at THIS:
MOVIE! That should have been put in Not School Related. Also, it seems more people have their forms about non-school related subjects. Michael and Mrs Graham didn't answer my form apparently, because there are no time related. CONCLUSION
1. I should've put in more options.
2 People don't like school
3 Some people just don't pay attention to what the form says
4 Michael and Mrs Graham didn't answer my form.

No.3

The Reflection

I was learning to answer a question using the statistical cycle. When we collected the data we used Google Forms, so I made my subject about what subject their form was about. I found this work easy because, well,  it was just simple, Okay? My next step is to ask another question because the cycle is infinite.

No comments: