Saturday 21 May 2016

Back from Ireland

I haven't been able to blog lately because of lack of internet and I was staying with an grandaunty that was very anti technology. So, this will be a long post.

1. Bunratty Castle.
The day after we left the house I talked about in the last post, we went to a place in the other side of Ireland (The Republic of Ireland) called Bunratty Castle and Folk Park. One word: AMAZING. Multiple words: Very big. Bigger than the TOWER OF LONDON! THE MASSIVE IMPENETRABLE* FORTRESS WHICH IS MOST FAMOUS THING IN LONDON! Still very cool though. We did this "typical Irish night" thing where there was tons of people, you got this very nice lamb stew and there were a couple of people dancing and singing. This post is going to be very long if I don't move on.

*Unless you're a tourist

The castle
The dancing people
2. PHOTOGRAPHICALLY POSITIONED COW! 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

I now have to split this into two parts.
Bye.

No comments: