Thursday 5 May 2016

Term 2 Week 1

Holidays are over now. :(

ON TO THE RECOUNT!
This week we started a writing project where we had to make an ad about something that could make our holidays awesome.  I have already done a post about this. It should be just about there . Also, we are doing Agamographs for art. So far, all we've done is write down ideas. I suppose I should tell you what an Agamograph is. An Agraph, agamy, agamo, FINE I'LL CALL IT AN AGAMOGRAPH, is a picture that changes depending on how you look at it. Example: Earth to Earth shaped Penguin in space. These usually have to be related somehow. With the example, the Penguin ate the Earth, hence the earth shaped. Anyway, I am finding the ad easy because I've finished it and the art easy because I haven't started it*. My next step is to:
  1. Start the art.
  2. Nothing.
🐧
Penguin says bye.

*WOW SMALL TEXT! This is going to change in about 2 hours and 20 minutes. Lemonade Apple.

No comments: